Introduction to Paper Clay Workshop: Sunday 10 Dec 2023 10am-3pm
A fun, one day, hands on, information packed paper clay workshop.
Suitable for absolute beginners, through to the most experienced clay user.
Learn from the expert, but in a fun, hands-on way. Graham has given many of these workshops in over a dozen countries. Past participant comments
The venue is the spacious, art and light-filled, air conditioned Farmer Street Studio, in North Perth.
Short demonstrations, then plenty of time for hands on making. With a small class, information and instruction is customised to suit each individual as well as the composition of the group.
Be an Early Bird and book immediately to save.
- The new and centuries old clay techniques suitable for paper clay.
- How to master paper clay, and develop a personal, creative style.
- Use paper clay for pottery and sculpture, and with/out expensive equipment.
- One or two creations of your own.
- A fun, hands on, day of making, experimenting, with like-minded people.
- New knowledge, skill, and confidence.
- Insight into the artist's thinking, processes and studio practice.
- Free parking, tea and real coffee.
- Includes free $20 of paper clay to use and keep.
Bring with you:
- a box to take home your creations, an old newspaper, hand towel, and only if you have them; ice cream container with lid, clay tools or spare kitchen utilities (e.g. garlic crusher, apple corer, different sized bowls).
- An old shirt or comfortable clothes, as you may get messy. Covered shoes are necessary as this is a working artist studio.
- Pen and paper or phone for note making.
Appropriate for: beginners, teachers, artists, hobbyists.
Past workshop participant reviews.
Early Bird Discount:
A limited number early bird discounts are available. When they're gone, they're gone.
Cancelation & Refund Policy:
A common sense refund policy: credits are transferable between students and others, but not generally refundable (but this does not diminish your statutory rights).
Must be used within 18 months of date of purchase. If you need an extension, please contact me via email at least a month before expiry date. After this date extensions will not be given.
Look for an email the day before, with full details: what to bring, map, lunch arrangements.