Introduction to Paper Clay Workshop: Sunday 10am-4pm
A one day, hands on, information packed paper clay workshop.
Suitable for absolute beginners, through to the most experienced clay user.
Learn from an expert, but in a fun, hands-on way.
The venue is the spacious, light-filled Robertson Park Artists Studio. An artitecture design creative space within the scenic Robertson Park, West Perth.
Short demonstrations, then plenty of time for hands on making. Due to a small class, information and instruction is customised to suit the composition of the group, and also each individual.
Be an Early Bird and book immediately to save.
- New and centuries old clay techniques suitable for paper clay.
- How to master paper clay, and develop a personal, creative style.
- Use paper clay for pottery and sculpture, and with/out expensive equipment.
- One or two creations of your own.
- Insight into the artist's thinking, processes and studio practice.
- A fun, hands on, day of making, experimenting, with like-minded people.
- New knowledge, skill, and confidence.
- Free parking, tea and real coffee.
- Includes free $20 of paper clay to use and keep.
Bring with you:
- a box to take home your creations, an old newspaper, hand towel, and only if you have them; ice cream container with lid, clay tools or spare kitchen utilities (e.g. garlic crusher, apple corer, different sized bowls).
- An old shirt or comfortable clothes, as you may get messy. Covered shoes are necessary as this is a working artist studio.
Appropriate for: beginners, teachers, artists, hobbyists
Early Bird Discount:
A limited number of $33 early bird discounts are available. When they're gone, they're gone.
Cancelation & Refund Policy:
A common sense refund policy: credits are transferable between students and others, but not generally refundable (but this does not diminish your statutory rights).
Must be used within 18 months of date of purchase. If you need an extension, please contact me via email a month before expiry date. After this date extensions will not be given.
Look for an email the day before, with full details: what to bring, map, lunch arrangements.